Monday

November 26: all I remember...



about my tour of the C.O.W my Junior year of high school was this floor in the music hall. The tour guide went into GREAT detail about the great detail it took whoever made the floor to lay the 2x4's vertically instead of the normal horizontal way. I don't know why on earth....but it is a nice touch. I DO NOT however remember the tour guide offering any little details about a little project known as Independent Study that every student gets the privilege of completing their senior year. That tidbit might have changed the course of my history. I'm sure she probably covered that while I was distracted by the floor. It worked out better that way as I don't think I would know 95% of the people that are looking at this picture. And you all were so worth doing I.S. for. Who would have thought a caption for a picture of a floor could all of a sudden get mushy? I certainly didn't when I started writing it, and with that I think I'm done! Goodnight.

No comments: