Thursday

November 14: Julie



I've wanted to capture "Julie" in a picture ever since I started this whole thing, but if you know Julie, you know that is quite impossible to put all of who Julie is into one picture. This little moment of serenity captures a part of Julie, I think...her pensive, writing self AND her piano playing hands. She has some of the most beautiful handwriting I've ever seen (it is too bad you can't see it here) and I know that I have benefitted from many of the thoughts and meditations she's written in that little journal of hers over the years and then shared with me in a time of relevence.

**PS: Sorry about the delay in putting these up lately. I've had no access to internet, but don't you worry, I haven't been putting up any stale photographs - one a day! Hope you're having a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Waltzman said...

Yes, I agree that this is a lovely photo of Julie, though I think I see a hint of "knowing" (not necessarily posing) in her smile(?)