Tuesday

October 16: Swung on and belted....



a-WAYYYYYY back, GONE! I love Tom Hamilton. I mean, even if you didn't have a clue what was going on, you couldn't help but get more excited about life just listening to him. Here you see the commemorative, signed, Tom Hamilton bobble-head doll. This was my company for the evening. A little pathetic -- me and Tom. There is a button right there on top that makes him talk whenever the Indians do anything spectacular. It's pretty great. Though bobble-head Tom was not nearly as fun as watching with the Gibsons, he was sort of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie-Thanks for the high compliment of being more fun than bobble-head Tom (really). We have a great time sharing the Indians with you - inpart, I'm sure because they have been so incredibly successful to date. But also it is just a blast to have a good friend who is so high on Cleveland! (By the way, I'm not a blogger or anyone who is very familiar with blogs and comments and choosing an identity, etc., etc. So I hope this actually appears as a comment on your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE THE TOM HAMILTON TALKING BOBBLE HEAD TOO!!!!!!! It's my favorite one of the season!!!!!!:) I don't have the autograph though
:(

Waltzman said...

So cool to read that ladies also get excited to hear Tom Hamilton and the Tribe. He is the greatest sports announcer that I have ever heard! Too bad it was yet another heart-breaking finish for our boys of summer :(