Wednesday

October 10: Lunch with Shae



I usually have Wednesday off. I had some appointments scheduled in Cleveland today and it ended up being the perfect day to be home! My friend Shae was in town and we got to have lunch together. She was the friend who I went to visit a few years ago in Rome. I really have treasured the little bursts of time we've gotten to spend together. Shae now lives in India...perhaps I can make it there someday? hmmmm. I also got to check out Mr.Graham's kumquat tree and get some pointers about how to tend to mine. And I got to go to my cousin Binnie's birthday party at my grandparent's house. That was a nice surprise for me to be able to see everyone tonight! The end.

1 comment:

Bek said...

hmmmm, so that is where she was when i was trying to get a hold of her? :) panera, i presume?