Wednesday

December 4: j.w.



Julie looks so nice with her silver and white shirt and her silver and white shoes. What you can't tell by looking at her is that she is one sweet little cell muderer! Apparently, there is this little machine in the biology lab that vibrates corn cells (or any other kind of cell I assume)to death so that they can be examined and their protein expressions determined. I was very curious about all this and she explained it in a way that even I a non-science major could understand. Thanks!

I've been taking pictures after it's been dark and I don't like the flash very much, as a result the pictures are turning out a little blurry. I'll keep working on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prop for this being not-my-food.
-Zack

Anonymous said...

Some photography master might disagree with me based on quality*, but I love this picture based on SO much more. I think you have a great ability to capture the essence of people...I've noticed it in both Julie pictures! Or maybe Wooster's Julies are a very special breed! I think it's a mix of both!
Love you!
--Jen.

*I don't really mean that it's of bad quality, but just that those photography masters tend to pick on things I dont' care about. The end.