Monday

December 2: a bush



While I once considered changing my major in college so I could write an Independent Study on the theology and rhetoric of church signs and their often repellent nature, I suppose I cannot mock this one. I'm feeling rather sheepish about putting this up but I don't have much of a pool of pictures to choose from (our Sunday night photo shoot was not so good guys). My mom took this one with my camera as we held up traffic coming out of the parking lot and she requested that she get to be the guest photographer of the day. So, yes mom. Here you are, and thank you to you and Dad for coming to Wooster to be there for me. I appreciated that so much.
So, while we're on the subject, the award for best church sign ever goes to Evangel Assemblies of God church in Wooster for their "Love your enemies: Go Steelers!" sign of 2006. Good job whoever came up with that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And good job, Annie.

Anonymous said...

The sign kind of makes it sound like you're God....
-Zack

Anonymous said...

yeah, that's not good...I hope people figured it out.