Tuesday

It's that time again!!!

JULY PICTURE OF THE MONTH

July's pictures are all up!

This was sort of difficult month for me in terms of the whole picture taking enterprise. I found myself pre-occupied with a video camera, and a lack of feeling any sort of artisticness, and there were lots of people with really nice cameras with zoom lenses that I was pining after, and I couldn't seem to get the light setting right on my camera, and....I could whine on for longer BUT, instead I will just say that I still took one every day and I am satisfied to look back on them all and see the collection of moments. That works for me and I hope you like some of them too!

As always, I love hearing which is your favorite. Click "comments" and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite is "a favorite pastime." (way to spell that right, by the way). it recalls many good conversations at that angle. :)

the aphid comes in second. i like the sharpness of your fingertip and its little body facing the crooked horizon, clearly contemplating it's path of destruction.

wobbily bobbily is pretty amazing, too. i must hear that story. his contrast with matt is rather striking.

Anonymous said...

This is tough. I've never had so much emotional attachment to so many pictures from a single month. I'm going to have to go with July 4th though, because it reminds me, more than any other single picture, of SLT. Of course, Gnome Rock will always have a special place in my heart because it's where I practiced all of my preaching. Cedar Sunset is also gloriously beautiful. Really, it's a can't miss month in Annie's Photog life.
-Zack

Matt and Jen said...

I have to go with July 8th. Those Butterfly tattoos never looked so beautiful!

I love that this month is almost entirely attributed to SLT/Cedar Campus experiences. I love reminiscing about that amazing month of my life!

Anonymous said...

my pick this month is "beautiful song" because i think it captures the beauty of your little family and makes me feel like i'm on the other side of the piano. : )

Eric Chen said...

i'm a sucker for macro photos. Especially photos of something that is alive and can move(I hope one day to take a macro of a butterfly!). The aphid on July 25th wins my vote!