Thursday

June 5: Stephanie



I tried to stealthily take a picture of Stephanie tonight without her knowing and I failed miserably. But, I think this captures her delightful essence quite well AND her beautiful hair too! We've shared so many wonderful acronym memories together over the last four years (I think more than any other person I've been with on staff!)...SLT, RSTI (I, II, III, but not IV which we're still bitter about), CFW, RSC, NSC, ONS, CUP...and perputually FD. Whatever set of letters it is, you can be sure that we are making the most of them and usually Steph is infusing some sort of musical fun into the experience. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...so i was thinking...there are obviously many beautiful women in IV staff, beautiful babies of IV staff workers, and interesting men in IV staff....i feel like you next project should be an IV Calendar....wouldnt that be fun!

Anonymous said...

I'll order a copy! Can Marc Papai rock the cover?

Stephanie said...

YAAAYYYYYY!!!!! I made the BLOG!!! :) I hope I get voted "picture-of-the-month!!!!" :) Thanks Annie. Yeah, I didn't realize we shared so many acronym memories together! It has been fun though!!!

Stephanie said...

P.S. I'm stealing it to make it my profile pic! I hope that's okay! :)