Monday

June 25: giselle



I've been going through a slight Disney princess phase lately (Belle has always been my favorite, for the record). I think watching Enchanted last week probably instigated all this...Katie called me while I was in front of the beach towel section at the store and I thought this was the most hilarious and unflattering picture on a beach towel I've ever seen. So, I promised her I'd take a picture to prove it.

*** So, I have tried to excercise extreme self-control this year by not typing disclaimers underneath every picture about what I don't like about it, and I think I've mostly succeeded at that! Excellent. HOWEVER, I'm just going to go ahead and type a disclaimer here to say that the last few days and the next few days are, shall we say, the more raw, unartistic, just a "moment in the life" kinds of pictures. Just wanted you to know that the whole picture taking enterprise has been a little rough lately and I'm aware. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Disclaimers are one things, stories are another. I love it when you write little stories underneath the pictures... it's fun to hear what was going on with the picture!