Wednesday

April 9: you're going to need to zoom in



This is a picture that I've been waiting to take for seven years (I'm not kidding at all...I remember seeing it freshman year and thinking "Wow", just "Wow") Today was the day. It's just a zoo of lawn art. If you enlarge this picture you will see from left to right that there is the plaster of paris dinosaur, the eagle's nest, turtle #1, howling wolf, monkeys (?), resting wolf, baby black bear, kneeling giraffe, turtle #2, gargolye, penguin trio, and then a few unidentifiable blobs. I look forward to driving past it every day on my way to campus and on my way home...you just can't take life too seriously when you see that, you know?

5 comments:

Em said...

I LOVE THAT HOUSE!!! IT'S TOTALLY INSANE!!!

Julie said...

Oh Man! Ohioan's and their Yard Art! I swear it is a total Midwest/Ohio thing! Especially in Large quantities!

Juliann Fontana said...

i love that you love this.

and thanks so much for letting me know about billy. i'm glad i was sitting down. life just gets weirder and weirder.

Juliann Fontana said...

p.s. way to get the yellow hydrant in the foreground. it's a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

Annie, I too have always tried to see all the lawns art while driving by...to the point of slowing down a little to take it all in sometimes.
This house is a Wooster gem!