Monday

April 21: Pavlovian Response



Monday nights have become a highlight of my week because we have dinner at our apartment with friends and try out new recipes, and watch moving/horrible/incredible youtube videos, and disclose unbelievable secrets from our childhoods, and dig into Scripture in really satisfying ways, AND do the dishes to the same song every week -- the best rendition of "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" as sung by Bono and friends -- it's got serious soul. Anyways, it comes on and as if on cue we're all up doing the dishes. It makes doing the dishes about as fun as can be and I generally think that doing the dishes is the most unfun chore out there. The irony is that this kind of community is exACTly what I've been looking for for oh, a good three years here in Wooster! I'm really grateful that that prayer has been answered for me.

No comments: