Sunday

April 25: lollypop



So, I realize that cats are sort of becoming a theme here, but it was the best picture from today's batch. Sadly, this was at my grandma's 80th birthday party. I wanted to take a nice one of her, but the pictures I got of her were really disturbing -- my dad's side of the family has a propensity to annoy and she spent a good portion of "Happy Birthday" with her hands over her ears because they sing this really obnoxious ending to the song that seems to go on forever....I think deep down she really loves it, but I can sympathize with the measures she takes to avoid it. So, as a result this really cute and serene cat that likes to be held like a baby is today's picture of the day. Lollypop is her name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is nice.

i think i like the trend of naming household pets after snackfoods.