Monday

March 24: I.S.iversary



Today is a day to celebrate at The College of Wooster -- I.S. Monday is a holiday around here. All the seniors have to turn in their Independent Study Thesis' by 5:00. You get a tootsie roll and a button with the number in which you turned it in printed on the front. That might not seem very gratifying, but between that and the parade that follows, somehow it works! The whole class congregates at that time and the bagpipes play and a parade romps through campus. There are always a few stragglers who just make it in time...everyone is always cheering for them! I think I will celebrate my I.S.iversary for the rest of my life and it was exciting to be around so many excited students -- Good job Julie, Erik, Kirsten, Sarah! I'm really proud of you all!

No comments: