Friday

March 21: 100%



Today in the mail I received a package from my friend Julie. I was confused at first, because as you may be able to put together from my last few pictures, I'm almost 75 years away from my 100th birthday. No, these candles are to celebrate that I have finally gotten 100% of the needed financial committments neccessary for me to be on staff this year! For all of you who have been a part of that, thank you! Your prayers, gifts, and pep talks have all been a part of making this happen. It's really nothing short of a miracle to me that it's all come in. While, I might still need some pep talks and prayers as I push forward to make this situation sustainable -- (the next few months I'm going to work really hard to get the regular monthly provision up to 100% too)...for now, I'm just grateful for all that has happened with this. We've had a lot of cake around here this week, so Julie suggested that I use the candles on whatever green vegetable I pleased. Here we have the aspapagus 100% dish. It was very tasty.

"Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing." Psalm 34: 9-10

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Oh Man! I am so EXCITED for you!! That is Awesome! It is wonderful to see God's "Church/People" Come together! Hillsong uses a lot of Church this Church that so that is in my head. I kind of like it :)