Sunday

May 4: Butterfly Expedition



Today I spent a lot of time at the OARDC. There was this cute family searching for butterflies. The little girl was really, really excited and it made me really happy to watch her scampering about after them. It was such a beautiful day that I called my parents and told them about the incredible flowering trees. So, on a whim they came down for a picnic and a really nice walk. I've been a frequent visitor to this place lately and I am beginning to think it may be one of the most beautiful places in the world, at least that I can drive to. And that is really something considering that I've spent 7 years grieving the distance between me and Lake Erie. I keep wanting to write someone a thank you note for taking care of it and not even charging admission to us! But I don't know who to tell. So, I'm telling you.

No comments: